Monday, February 12, 2007

Methadone & Slim Fast- Breakfast of Champions

I'm officially in a funk. Between catching up on school work, and planning for AAF I am lacking blogging time/effort.

Want to see poor Pete Berdovsky's (aka VJ Zebbler of the ill fated Aqua Teen Hunger Force debacle) myspace page?

I emailed him regarding the Taste of Peace event this Saturday @ the Boston Sheraton. He is scheduled to perform and said in response to my question of whether or not he would be able to do so: "I think so, things got pretty scrambled because I was MIA for almost two weeks - but I am getting back in the swing of things."

I would like to say that while many people were offended by his press conference not every one is trained in PR, nor do they care about it. Read his blog, and you can see this kid isn't a jerk at all.

No comments: