Thursday, March 15, 2007

Rancid Marketing

Out come the wolves indeed. Hell Week has officially begun for me in AAF/Emcomm so there goes my eating/sleeping/ TV viewing schedules. I've missed you too but here is something to read besides my own rants: Punk'd Marketing Blog

Thanks to Jennifer over at her blog, The Credibility Branding Blog, for reminding me about this resource. I hear ya girlfriend, I've got the book too & can't wait to have time to sit down and read it.

PS cross your fingers for me; as I'm conducting primary research I've noticed some people are trying to taint my focus groups w/ stoolies. Hey Boston University Marketing Students, it AIN'T gonna work. Here's a pointer; if you respond to my focus group rally with a 'bu.edu' email address I'm not going to fall for it.

No comments: